Search This Blog

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Seriously, how long?

 How long has it been since my last post.  A few years, at least.  Let's see, Devon graduated high school three years ago, is working full time and getting ready to start college.  Sarah is starting her senior year in high school.  I'm now on my third job since my last post, full time working from home.  Jeff is now Vice President of Software Development at his company and works from home most days.  We bought a new house almost four years ago, our forever home.  What else......oh, yeah.  A pandemic shut down the world for a year or so.  

Anyhoo, now that Jeff cooks dinner most of the time, I've been really missing my kitchen.  So, I've decided to start our culinary trip around the world.  Whoohoo!!  And this time I've got a really good sous chef aka hubby dearest.  The challenge this time is figuring out when to cook the meals so that all of us are home to try them.  Bring it on, life.  

Over the years I had packed away my little jar of countries yet to be chosen.  I dug it out and drew the first destination, Bolivia.  Thanks to Pinterest, I have discovered a lot of common and preferred menu items from this landlocked country and look forward to researching actual recipes.  Stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment