Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Shopping Trip Time

Okay, I just had to yap about this.  I'm so excited!!  I finally remembered what sparked the topic of conversation the night this idea was born.  It was not only our meal, but a shopping trip we had made to the 1st Oriental Supermarket in Orlando.  Wow.  That place was amazing.

Well, tomorrow I'm going on another shopping trip to another specialty market.  This week's Passport Dinner (ya like that?  I just came up with it) is from Tajikistan.  Tajikistan is a country in Central Asia, bordered by Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgystan & the People's Republic of China.  Hey, I'm re-learning world geography!!

So, anyway, I'm shopping at this place I've heard of, International Food Club.  Supposedly, they have an excellent selection of Mid-East items, which should cover some of the things I'm looking for.  Next week is the country of Tonga.  It'll be back to the 1st Oriental for that dinner.  This is looking like more & more fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment